Buildings and Grounds
Thompson Public School is Pre-K to 12 educational facility consisting of three buildings all connected as one. There are separate mechanical rooms serving each section of the 405,000 sq.ft. of facility. The original construction date is 1909. This section houses administration and a museum. The additions were done in 1959, 1964, 1978, 1980, 1988, and 2008. The additions were done in a manner which allows for all grades to exist under one roof with distinct sections assigned to each grade level.
Director of Facilities